Mail in Consignment
How to get pre-approved:
- Describe your items accurately.
- Attach 3 photos of each (a. front b. back c. detail) item. (Considering shipping costs and fuel sustainability limit items (5 - 10) within reason.)
- Email to email@example.com
- We will notify you by Email with the Ship to Address of accepted items and their price estimates.
You can also provide additional photos of any details you feel will help us assess the value of your item. The more new an item is, the more likely the value will be higher.
Please note: written approval that is not accurately represented by you will be donated to a nonprofit with no payment to you or returned at your cost.
Be sure to write your return address on your package.
Consignment Terms and Condition:
- Items must be from a covid-19 free environment, laundered, like new, free of mothballs or other odors, stains, damage, and animal hair.
- Please absolutely do not bring us household items, socks, intimates, or bedding.
- We temporarily adjusted our selling percentages to 40% of each item's sale proceeds in the form of store credit. Contact us for the complete consignment terms and conditions.
- The store credit of each item's sale proceeds cannot convert to currency at a later date.
- We selectively consign and sell vintage and modern clothing, shoes, and accessories with the public.
- We accept, according to seasonality, condition, and trend.
- Sellers must be 18+ to sell. We require US government-issued IDs or passports (accompanied by a visa as per DCA regulations) to sell. Your Information is confidential and not shared with outside parties, nor is it ever used for promotional reasons unless approved.
- Store credit is currently only valid at the shop and not redeemable online.
- Please do not take offense if we cannot consign your items, we can't continue to operate unless we can sell the clothes you bring in, so if we can sell them, we will!